Home


20100728

MEPS story coming!

Hello, my faithful friends.  Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I'm in the process of writing about my MEPS experience.  Not only have I been supermadbusy at work, but I had to mentally decompress before getting the courage to start in to this story.  I'll go ahead and tell you how it ends, for those of you just wanting an update:

I DO still want to join the Navy.  I got an 87 on my ASVAB (yay!).  I passed the physical (including weight, though just barely).  I do have to go back in a couple weeks for a pysch eval, which I expected.  Now I'm just sitting tight, waiting for the recruiter to call me and let me know when to go back down there for that.

I'll let you know when next I hear something!  :)

P.S.  Here's a photo of my happy place, for your viewing pleasure.  Doctor's Lake (connected to the St. John's River) in Fleming Island, Florida.  I want to be there more than anything in the world right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment